Do you want to focus on your core services whilst still ensuring you can offer a complete offering to your busy clients? Outsourcing the company secretarial support you provide to your clients makes perfect sense!
• cost-effective support for your team whenever you need it,
• the expertise to deal with complex requirements,
• flexible arrangements – we expect to fit in with your way of working, not the other way round!
• automated reminder systems safeguard against missed deadlines and late-filing penalties,
• industry-leading specialist software ensures instructions are fulfilled efficiently,
• free 24/7 secure web-based access for your team to clients’ key company secretarial records,
• transparent, fixed-price bills agreed up-front,
• peace of mind knowing a qualified and experienced Company Secretary is dealing with your clients’ compliance needs and ensuring they are professionally met.
Examples of our services include:
• annual compliance service – our fixed-cost service covers filing the annual return, maintaining the statutory registers and minute book and processing any changes of directors’ personal details. We will also monitor your client’s company records at Companies House to ensure that no-one files information against their company’s record without their knowledge, safeguarding against the growing threat of corporate identity theft.
• incorporation of new companies – and not just standard limited companies either! Need a charitable company, Community Interest Company (CIC) or unlimited company? No problem!
• change of company name, constitution, registered office or accounting reference date – as businesses grow and develop, we can help achieve any changes your client may wish to make to their company.
• share capital – whether your client wants to transfer all or part of their shareholding to someone else, needs additional shares to be issued or requires different classes of shares created, we will make sure the proper procedures are followed.
• shareholder agreements – a simple agreement, which sets out how partners in a company will work together and how any future disputes will be resolved, can prove to be invaluable.
• company dissolution – if your client decides to cease trading or just wants to get rid of a company which they no longer need, we can arrange for the company to be liquidated or struck off the Companies House register.
• compliance audit – we can check what has been done in the past and do whatever is necessary to bring everything up-to-date. This can be particularly valuable for clients who may intend to sell their business.